Tuesday 31 December 2013

Nike FuelBand

Yes, I received one for Christmas and a few days on, I'm still addicted.  Actually, late December/early January is always a time where I become very aware of how lardy and unfit I am.  This house is a monument to the sheer amount of fitness equipment and DVDs which have fallen by the wayside, more's the pity. 

If nothing else, it spurs me on to move my carcass much more and gaining a five day steak on the Nike+ website is very rewarding indeed - by streak, I mean achieving my goals on consecutive days, not me taking my clothes off to exercise - ugh, no - I'd end up with two black eyes. 

As you can see from the picture, I managed to hit my daily NikeFuel burn rate of 3000 and have the green lights to prove it.   Now, let's see if it makes me lose any weight over the next few weeks....it's such a shame that it doesn't link to Android devices.  Pah.

No comments:

Post a Comment