Thursday 20 March 2014

NikeFuelBand: Winning The Hour

Why, oh why do I feel the need to do this?  The case in point is that I managed to rack up 17 hours won in one day last week as shown in the photograph below:


Yes really - basically in NikeSpeak 'Winning The Hour' on the NikeFuelBandSE means that you've managed to burn at least six NikeFuelPoints for five consecutive minutes in each hour.  If I'm walking purposefully that's fine (as long as I swing my arms), but otherwise I need to carry out a little dance singing a little ditty my son has come to love entitled "Win The Hour, Win The Hour etc".  Failing that and assuming that I'm home*, there's always the trampoline, which I'm planning to jump on once I've completed writing this post. 

The picture above shows a huge amount of NikeFuel I've burnt during one busy day.  It's like a game and is therefore very addictive to keep beating one's existing records.  I suppose the bottom line should be whether I've lost any weight since owning the band and the answer's a definite no.  Shucks.  I must lay off of the chocolate I suppose?  That doesn't really help. 

* I don't have a trampoline at work, more's the pity, although it would be a complete Health and Safety nightmare wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment