Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday: Betterware and Phil Collins: Philrotica

'What a strange title for a post!' I've no doubt you'll say, but yes, it's displacement activity to be honest, I could be removing dust from the sitting room or chasing spiders out of the study couldn't I?  But once again, here I am, tap tap tapping away at my laptop wasting time.  Bad housewife!

Anyway: Betterware.  It's great isn't it?  Well, it's a catalogue packed full of things which appear useful, but in reality, probably are not.  Take for example, such things as pet gravestones.  Yes, I've no doubt that some people would find them invaluable and if say, you bury Tiddles in the garden after his demise, you'll be able to locate his exact internment slot just in case you say, move house or just want to exhume him once they've sorted cryogenic regeneration.  The best thing about it are the distributors - phwarrr!!!  The bloke who used to cover this area was stunning: hairy nicotine stained fingers, bad breath and double denim, so pretty much all of my top ten attributes in a life partner.

Finally: Phil Collins - he's amazing isn't he?  No?  Well, however you feel about the balding polymath I feel compelled to tell you about the wonderful blog philrotica - http://www.philrotica.com/  Do check it out, it's brilliant and I just wish that I'd written it, but if I had it wouldn't have been nearly as professional.  Apparently the great man will be releasing/has released a new album.  Hurrah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment