Monday 15 April 2013

Monday: Why on earth would you need that in the house?

Now, the title of this blog post is something I ask myself on a fairly regular basis.  Take for example this morning - I'm moseying through Asda wondering what would be useful to buy and wouldn't take up too much space, so I'm wandering through the homewear aisle and spy this item:

It's a Tefal 'One Egg Wonder' frying pan for cooking one solitary egg.  Lakeland have sold them for ages, but Asda seem to have acquired some stock.   I honestly thought of buying it, but stopped myself.  Why on earth would I want one?  I mean, fried eggs aren't even my favourite way of cooking the chicken by product - poached for scrambled being my choice du jour.  I agree that's a great idea, but not for me, so I didn't buy it.  End of.

Why am I so tedious?  Answers on a postcard/carrier pigeon to the following address: 'I need to get out more, please help me...'  It's small wonder that I ventured out on loads of first and indeed, last, dates in the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment